GCO1 carbon monoxide and explosive gas alarm
with electrochemical CO sensor
with metal oxide explosive gas sensor
alarm at the following levels:
400 PPM CO between 4 and 15 minutes
150 PPM CO between 10 and 50 minutes
70 PPM CO between 60 and 240 minutes
Out of stock
The explosive gas/CO combination alarm shall be a First Alert Model GCO1 and shall provide at a minimum the following features and functions:
1. An electrochemical CO sensor and a metal oxide explosive gas sensor.
2. The unit shall have a digital display with peak CO memory feature.
3. The unit shall be capable of self restoring.
4. 120V AC powered with a 9V alkaline battery backup and a solid state piezo horn rated at 85dB at 10 ft.
5. The CO sensor is adjusted not to detect CO levels below 30 PPM and will not alarm when exposed to constant levels of 30 PPM for 30 days. It will alarm at the following levels: 400 PPM CO between 4 and 15 minutes, 150 PPM CO between 10 and 50 minutes and 70 PPM CO between 60 and 240 minutes.
6. A visual green LED power-on indicator to confirm unit is receiving power. A visual red indicator to show unit is in alarm.
7. A full function test button should check all alarm functions by simulating an explosive gas and CO condition, causing the unit to alarm.